"A Mind of His Own" (also titled "A Mind of Their Own") is the fourth episode of the fourth season of Happy Days, the 67th overall episode in the series. Written by Jack Winter, the episode, which was directed by Jerry Paris, premiered on ABC-TV on October 5, 1976.
A psychologist's unusual recommendation to help the Fonz control his compulsion to street-fight turns out to be "strictly for the birds".
When Fonzie gets in his eighth fight over the course of only a week, Howard suggests that he visit a psychologist (Bill Idelson), who comes up with an unusual way for Fonzie to vent his aggression—building bird houses.
- Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham
- Henry Winkler as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Don Most as Ralph Malph (as Donny Most)
- Al Molinaro as Al Delvecchio
Guest stars/Recurring castEdit
- Larry Golden as Butch
- Gary Springer as Bernie
- Lynn Benisch as Miss Franklin (as Lynn Benesch)
- Bill Idelson as Doctor
- Michele Nichols as Laura