Arnold's Wedding was the 24th and season ending episode of the third season of Happy Days, also the the 63rd overall episode of the series. Written by Bob Brunner, the episode, directed by Jerry Paris, initially aired on ABC-TV on March 2, 1976.
Best man Fonzie's fears that Arnold's wedding plans will be ruined by the Fonzarelli Curse appear to come true after the groom's newly arrived Japanese bride-to-be calls the whole thing off.
Arnold announces that he is to marry his pen pal, a woman from Japan, and asks Fonzie to be his best man. But Fonzie is convinced that the "Fonzarelli Curse" will strike after the previous two weddings he attended ended in disaster, and it starts to seem that the wedding may indeed be doomed when Arnold's bride has second thoughts.
- Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham
- Henry Winkler as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Marion Ross as Marion Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Don Most as Ralph Malph
Guest starring/Recurring castEdit
- Pat Morita as Arnold Takahashi
- Nobu McCarthy as Momo
- Richard Lee Sung as Terukazu
- Kimiko Hiroshige as Aunt Sumi
- Rollin Moriyama as Officiate
- Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
- Hillary Horan as Brunette Girl in White (uncredited)
- Paul King as Wedding Guest (uncredited)
- Kit McDonough as Estelle (uncredited)
- Heather Warren as Girl in Yellow Jacket (uncredited)