Fonzie's Hero is the sixth episode of Season 4 of Happy Days, also the 69th overall episode in the series. The episode was written as as teleplay penned by Barry Ribonowitz from a story written by Steven Dworman and directed by Jerry Paris. It was originally aired on ABC-TV on October 26, 1976.
Fonzie is grateful when Potsie Weber pulls him to safety from a burning garage but soon regrets giving the Good Samaritan his choice of reward.
After Potsie rescues Fonzie from a fire at the garage, Fonzie informs Potsie that he can have anything he wants. Potsie wants only one thing: for Fonzie to be his best friend, and to do everything with him—including rollerskating.
- Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham
- Henry Winkler as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli
- Marion Ross as Marion Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Don Most as Ralph Malph (credited as Donny Most)
- Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Al Molinaro as Al Delvecchio
- Amy Baer as Amy (credited as Amy Bosley)
- Scott Marshall as Scotti (credited as Scottie Marshall)
- Kathleen Marshall as Kathi (credited as Kathi Marshall)
- Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
- Debbie Chaffin as Rollerskater Offering Lessons (uncredited)
- Hillary Horan as Girl in Red Jacket (uncredited)
- Heather Warren as Girl Wearing Beret (uncredited)