"Fonzie the Flatfoot" is the ninth episode of the third season of Happy Days; it was also the 48th overall episode in the series. Written as a teleplay by Marty Nadler from a story penned by Arthur Silver, the episode, directed by Jerry Paris, first aired on ABC-TV on November 4, 1975.
Fonzie poses as a police officer in order to stop a rumble between two rival gangs.
Officer Kirk (Ed Peck) promises to forgive Howard Cunningham's parking tickets and paint a loading zone space in front of his hardware store if Howard can convince the Fonz to stop his old gang, the Falcons, from rumbling with their rivals, the Dragons.
- Beatrice Colen makes her final appearance in this series as Marsha Simms.
Guest starring/Recurring castEdit
- Ed Peck as Officer Kirk
- Beatrice Colen as Marsha Simms
- Melinda Naud as Roberta (as Mindy Naud)
- Ken Lerner as Frankie
- Kit McDonough as Girl in Blue Shirt (uncredited)
- Heather Warren as Girl in Yellow Jacket (uncredited)