"Mother and Child Reunion" is the 21st episode of the eighth season of Happy Days; it was also the 188th overall series episode. Written by Fred Fox, Jr. and Babaloo Mandel, the episode, which was directed by Jerry Paris, first aired on ABC-TV on May 19, 1981.
Fonzie believes that a waitress named Angela may be the mother who left him when he was four.
Fonzie takes his auto shop students on a field trip and, during a stop at a diner, he encounters a waitress (Janis Paige) whom he believes may be his long-lost mother.
- Note: Anson Williams, Erin Moran, and Lynda Goodfriend all do not appear in this episode.
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Cathy Silvers as Jenny Piccalo
- Ted McGinley as Roger Phillips
- Janis Paige as Angela
- Ray Girardin as Big Harold
- Denis Mandel as Eugene Belvin
- Harris Kal as Bobby