Not With My Sister, You Don't was the eighth episode on the third season of Happy Days, also the 24th overall episode in the series. Co-written by Dick Bensfield and Jenny Rannow, the episode, directed by Jerry Paris, first aired on ABC-TV on November 19, 1974.
When 12-year-old Joanie Cunningham is invited by Fonzie's leather-clad nephew, Spike, to go to a movie on her first real date, her parents and big brother Richie do what they do best ...worry!
Marion and Howard are apprehensive about Joanie's first date. Their worries deepen when they learn that her date is Fonzie's young nephew Spike. After a talk about the birds and the bees, Richie is instructed to use his own date to keep an eye on his little sister.
- Note: This episode introduces Spike Fonzarelli, Fonzie's cousin (Danny Butch).
Guest starring/Recurring castEdit
- Danny Butch as Spike Fonzarelli
- Beatrice Colen as Marsha Simms
- Susan Denbo as Carol
- Don Potter as Harry
- Misty Rowe as Wendy
- Neil J. Schwartz as "Bag" Zombroski
- Tony Randall as Werewolf in Movie (uncredited)