Richie Branches Out is the eleventh episode of Season 4 of Happy Days, also the 74th overall episode in the series. The episode, which was written by James Ritz and directed by Jerry Paris, originally aired on December 7, 1976 on ABC-TV.
Richie pretends to be a hardware magnate looking for an advertising icon to try to meet the woman of his dreams, the beautiful poster-girl for Wisconsin Cola.
- Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham
- Henry Winkler as Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli
- Marion Ross as Marion Cunningham
- Anson Williams as Potsie Weber
- Don Most as Ralph Malph (credited as Donny Most)
- Erin Moran as Joanie Cunningham
- Tom Bosley as Howard Cunningham
- Al Molinaro as Al Delvecchio
- Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
- Debbie Chaffin as Fonzie's Girl - Red Skirt (uncredited)
- Hillary Horan as Fonzie's Brunette - Green Skirt (uncredited)
- Heather Warren as Fonzie's Blonde - Green Skirt (uncredited)