"The Rock & Roll Show" is the fourteenth episode of the eighth season of Laverne & Shirley; it is also the 170th overall episode in the series. Written by Jill Gordon, the episode, directed by Chris Thompson, premiered on ABC-TV on January 25, 1983.
Chuck asks Laverne to manage his band.
Impressed by Chuck's chops on the harmonica,Laverne advises him to start a band. He does so with his co-workers from the Aero-Space Factory. With Laverne's help,can these misfits of science become a '60s rock & roll "mod" squad?
- Penny Marshall as Laverne DeFazio
- Phil Foster as Frank DeFazio
- Michael McKean as Lenny Kosnowski
- David L. Lander as Squiggy Squiggman
- Eddie Mekka as Carmine Ragusa
- Leslie Easterbrook as Rhonda Lee
- Charles Fleischer as Chuck, Laverne's boyfriend
- Jack Mack as Band
- Rob Perlow as Promoter
- Weird Al Yankovic as Keyboard Player (uncredited)