"Two Angry Men" is the twentieth episode of Season 3 of the ABC series Happy Days. The episode was written by Marty Nadler and directed by Jerry Paris. It was originally aired on February 3, 1976 on ABC.
When a blizzard hits the Milwaukee; the weight of Fonzie's new pigeon coop, combined with that of the snow, causes the roof to collapse. Howard and Fonzie argue over who should pay for the damage, and end up facing each other in court.
Fonzie takes Howard to court after Fonzie's pigeon cage falls through the roof of his apartment during a blizzard. Fonzie claims the weight of the snow caused the roof to collapse while Howard claims it was the pigeon cage.
Guest starring/Recurring castEdit
- Pat Morita as Arnold Takahashi
- June Lockhart as Judge MacBride
- Bob W. Hoffman as Ernie
- Robert Ball as Bailiff (as Robert E. Ball)
- Lloyd Kino as Marvin Lee
- Rest of cast listed alphabetically:
- Debbie Chaffin as Girl in Black Scarf (uncredited)
- Hillary Horan as Girl in Maroon Scarf (uncredited)
- Kit McDonough as Girl in Yellow Scarf (uncredited)